Sunday, November 02, 2008

BACK in the SADDLE AGAIN...


Well, back under the saddle might be more like it--at least, that was the name of the game last night. Holy Holy mackerel, but sex with the right person can make bells ring and the earth move and the angels weep. The best part is looking into a pair of bright blue eyes looking right back at you... I've had it before, but it's great to have it again. Life was wonderful until I spoiled it all tonight by overeating and getting crabby about some- thing totally unimportant. Dear God, before I die, let me learn when to keep my mouth shut...

Chris' "Journey Out" is back. I wanted my Maypo, as the saying goes, or rather went, and I got my Maypo, that brown cereal of supposed choice. The attached visual aid is for those of you who missed the early 60's breakfast ads...

The cereal itself was actually pretty disgusting, compared to Wheatena or plain old oatmeal. Something about "instant" should have been a tip-off...
C

No comments:

Post a Comment