Monday, September 24, 2007

OVER 7,000!


Not that anyone cares, but it is odd to contemplate the fact that an average of almost twenty different people a day have come here since October, and more than one out of four of them have come back...

To see what?

the World's Most Nervous Nellie hit a slippery slope?
a really serious car crash in slow motion?
God knows both are on offer.

If I didn't remember the months I spent surfing the internet myself, mostly in pursuit of leather, and finding stuff that made my hair curl [say, Greasetank] and stuff that made me light up like a Christmas tree [say, Tagame]...

back before broadband in Northern New England, when downloading photos of beautiful men meant having to wait half an hour for each one...

I would think you were all nuts.

As it is, I know we are brothers.

Hang in there, all.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment