Sunday, April 01, 2007

THIS TIME LAST YEAR...

This time last year, I posted the following message:

BOY, WAS THIS
WHOLE THING A BAD IDEA!

Oh, my God. And to think I actually thought of giving up everything for a chance to piss on some guy from East Overshoe. I have finally got my head straightened out, and am dedicated to straightening out the rest of me, just as soon as I can check in with Exodus, nail down the genesis of my disorder, wait for the revelation of the acts required to make me what I want to be.

I can shuck everything I've learned about myself because I don't want to recognize what it means, and why should I impose that knowledge on others anyway? I think I will just keep drinking until it all goes away... and why won't you guys just leave me alone?

Don't worry, it's just the April Fool talking.
The real danger is in what that other fool
says the other 364 days of the year...


This year, today is Palm Sunday as well as April Fool's Day, and I am still staying away from church, now caught up in my idol worship over at the Shrine of the Silver Fox. In fact, I am celebrating Easter there this year...

THIS IS PROGRESS?
Somehow, I think not. But it does seem to be part of the process.

Some day when I have more time and more brain, I will post something deeper. Today, I am just chasing my tail, and trying not to fall any further behind on the promises I have already made... God help me.

Hang in there, all.

Whenever you don't post anything new for a while, I do start to worry.
I know it's pointless, but I do it anyway.
Here's to not worrying, but just hoping that you all have better things to do.
I know I do, I just don't DO them...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment