Friday, January 23, 2009

TOO GOOD TO MISS...


Too good to miss, indeed, though in fact the headline says it all. Jen posted the link over at Kids of Queers, and I just want to share it with the five and a half of you: it proves the ongoing value of online humor... [click here]

In the meantime, we are off to the Big City in two weeks to soak up culture. And then, off to Vacationland. There was a minor bump in the road when Ye Olde Goat showed a decided yearning to travel through the Really Big City to attend the latest opening of fabulous contemporary art by The One Who Got Away. Not only do I not really dig most of what calls itself art these days [click here], but the idea that our vacation was about to include him mooning over What Might Have Been made me a really pissy queen for a day or two.

All over now.
Really.
I love art.
And art criticism--especially mine.

Still mulling on this one in my spare time, and it "gives me plenty of material for mulling: my life five years ago made perfect sense to me and my life now makes perfect sense to me, but the two of them together don't make any sense at all."

Hang in there.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment