Friday, May 16, 2008

YES, BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN?


One can't help wondering what is going on here:

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes


The questions include such posers as whether Mary and Martha lived in Philadelphia, whether Jesus fed the multitudes with Chinese take-out, and whether Dr. Seuss wrote the Book of Acts. Yes, there are more plausible items among the "multiple-guess" options, but I suspect that many people could bluff their way through by process of elimination and good guessing.

[I did some of the time, myself.]

If this is Biblical scholarship, Spong-Bob SquarePants is in no danger at all...

My weekend ahead:
Good dinner, but no embraces...

Bad Troll, no doughnut!

Hang in there, all.
C

2 comments:

  1. Even though many of the answers were spoofs, you're the first person I've seen than scored 100%. I think I only scored somewhere in the 80s, and I've got a ten-year perfect attendance Sunday school pin. I must have been sleeping in class too often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers turn black every time I touch a Bible and I still got a 94%. I think it's just a scam, but some of their alternative answers were sort of funny.

    ReplyDelete