Thursday, April 05, 2007

STAR WARS X...

ARIES (March 21-April 19):

On April 1, 1976, British astronomer Patrick Moore told his radio listeners that a rare configuration of Jupiter and Pluto was occurring. So dramatically would it affect Earth’s gravity, he said, that they might feel lighter than usual, and perhaps even be able to float up into the air. I’m wondering if we can expect a similar phenomenon this week. There’s a rare grand trine in fire signs, with Jupiter in Sagittarius, Saturn in Leo and the sun in Aries.

Especially for you, the buoyancy factor will be in full play, and levels of levity will be at a maximum.

If you can’t actually fly, you’ll probably get higher than you’ve been in a long time.

I guess he thinks I ought to be celebrating Easter at the Shrine of the Silver Fox.
Good thing I am. Hmmmmmm.

Sometimes I'm sorry I ever left Vermont.
Sorry, Mass, sorry NH. You know what I mean.

For your own slice of sidereal silliness, click here.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment