Tuesday, April 17, 2007

ENOUGH WHINING...

Here's what I think:

My house is not flooded, I am not still at work after midnight [well, when I am it's my choice], and I have hot and cold running Goat-Man once a month.

I am going to count my blessings.

The first three [long before the above] imply the fourth. If I live another twenty-seven years, I will never be as lucky as I was in the last twenty-seven. It may get just as good, but it will never be better. Something about calling beautiful creatures into life and watching them grow.

Damn.

I pray for you all out there.
I have been blessed, and it's time I remembered it.

Hang in there.
.

1 comment:

  1. As luck would have it, you have exactly expressed my own plans: to "hang in there" until an alternative presents itself.

    ReplyDelete