Thursday, March 22, 2007

STAR WARS IX...

Our Star Warrior seems to have had some inner conflict this week... the first item is from the print edition, the second from the online version... I always get something out of a trip to VT...

ARIES (March 21-April 19):

Hundreds of years ago, the Native American tribe known as the Seneca had a rule of thumb about when to sow corn seed. You had to wait until the weather was warm enough to lie naked in the dirt without discomfort.

I believe a similar principle applies to your plans to start a certain new enterprise, Aries. Hold off on the launch until you're able to take off all your clothes in a natural setting and stretch out on the ground without shivering.

So I can't make any plans involving the SF according to him, at least not until June. I think I might be dead by then, if I really took this advice to heart. I don't think I can do it...

That somehow morphed into this on its way off the page:

Recently uncovered evidence seems to confirm the argument that Christopher Columbus was a cruel, stupid tyrant who paved the way for the genocide of Native Americans. But that’s not the part of his story I want to bring to your attention right now, Aries. Rather, I’d like you to meditate on the wisdom of a bumper sticker I saw:

Columbus did not know where he was going. When he got back, he didn’t know where he had been. But he had a great adventure. And he did it all on borrowed money. There’s hope for all of us.”

Given your current astrological omens, there’s substantial hope for you to pull off a feat comparable to the one the bumper sticker describes.

So I can set my cap for the old SF, and not fear that I'm digging my own grave, which after all, also involves lying down in the dirt, even "without discomfort."

RIGHT?

For your own private bit of insight, click here.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment