Monday, November 17, 2008

GOAT SONG in FALL...

If you but graze my skin,
I find desire awakes in every cell.
Go hand in glove,
And you call cells to life to die in fire.
What world is this,
Where touch's fire makes love?
You raise me,
Force my trembling legs apart--
Your tongue collides with mine
And I go blind.
My sight is wired directly to my heart,
Leaps up and so is lost.
So is my mind.
I strain to touch in turn what I may not
Until you raise my hands and then
I hear a moan as deep as mine.
So thick a plot, such perfect love!
Come, drive out all my fear.
Come, tell me what to do,
What I must be,
To make you
Live and sing and die
Like me.
C

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I think I need a cold shower! However when everything is right between two people, this excitement and connection is so true.

    ReplyDelete