Thursday, September 25, 2008

DRAGGING ALONG...


I have essentially no brain left. It's just been par-boiled...

A week ago I felt terrible and was vocal enough about it that the Goat refrained from kissing me, although we both seem to have forgotten about that precaution on Monday night...

Now I think I am on the mend, but the days in between have been spent in a fog of sneezing, drippy eyes, hacking cough, and general crankiness. I realize that in the big scheme of things, this flu-bug is small potatoes, but it has managed to lay me out flat nevertheless.

It's rather odd. This is the second time I have been introduced to a group of the Goat's friends and spent one of the first weeks wishing I were... if not dead, at least past feeling all the aches and pains. I have some posts brewing, but I don't think that I can make them coherent at this point. But I will tell you one thing:

I am a love-based life form.

Here's to all five of you out there.
Remember, as I never do, to be grateful for the things that are going RIGHT.
Hang in there.
c

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how some little virus bug can lay you out like a punch from a prize fighter. So, did the Goat get sick, too?

    Hope you feel a bunch better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel 100% soon!

    I guess when we see what is going on with the rest of the world, we should be thankful.

    ReplyDelete