Monday, September 29, 2008

COMING SOON...

Since posting my last fever-heated screed, it has occurred to me that I owe Jen, at least, if not everybody, an apology.

Moral of story: think first, then post.

Oh well. As the elderly foreman I worked with for almost twenty years used to say to me: "You're OK, kid, you'll do fine once you're grown up."

In the meantime, you could follow "Joe" over to Blake Little's photo exhibit [click here].

It recently occurred to me that my thirtieth anniversary is getting closer all the time, however far ahead it may still lie; it is now closer than our twenty-fifth... That feels very odd, now that there is so little for the two of us to celebrate except the silence imposed and maintained by Isis, which is no cause for celebration for me, at least.

Well, sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
C

No comments:

Post a Comment