Thursday, April 26, 2007

STAR WARS XII...


ARIES (March 21-April 19):

If you hold your dreams too tightly, you’ll crush their little ribs,” was the message scrawled on the wall of a public restroom I visited today. I immediately recognized that as excellent advice for you.

While I’m usually all in favor of cultivating a ferocious devotion towards one’s goals and desires, I’ve noticed lately that your grasp on yours has turned into a manic clench. Please let them breathe better. Give them some slack. Maybe tell yourself a joke about how funny you look applying that death grip.

I will admit that I have spent time reading restroom walls, especially in my college days, but taking advice off them? I might draw the line there. What is it about me? I don't even have a goal, though I will admit to at least one overpowering desire... and now I've got it in a death grip? What am I meant to do about that?

For you own little inch of insight, click here.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment