Saturday, March 17, 2007

QUEER AS A WHAT?
A WEIRD DREAM...

Not too long ago, our little gay bunch held a lunch event at a semi-distant location; parking was limited due to recent snowfall and the overtaxing of the road crews, so I offered to let people park at my house and drive out into the woods with me from here.

So, first of all, I had a gaggle of "elderly frights" arrive over the better part of a quarter of an hour, which entailed a certain amount of threshold hospitality as we waited for the stragglers to show, and [I expect] a certain amount of jockeying over who got to ride shotgun...

If so, common sense won out, and the three thinner guys took the back seat, from whence many comments about the "parents" up front were heard. It made for a pretty long half-hour...

But the strange thing is that I had a dream the other night in which one of these guys hauled out his billfold during the milling-about phase before we left and showed me a 69-dollar bill... I mean, I know what it means, but what does it mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment