Saturday, November 11, 2006

HALF-NAKED...
SATURDAY...

Some of you may remember my report on the learning curve involved in using the Wahl clippers this summer. The pertinent fact is that I stopped trimming my hair after that, so that the next time I came to actually cut it, I had forgotten everything I had learned about double reversal in mirrors, and was back to Square One.

That would have been OK if I had not decided to "just trim" the edges. I wound up with what can only be described as lawnmower marks on the back of my head, so there was nothing to do but take the whole crop down to the "edge" level.

Then I decided to "just trim" the edges. [Does anyone see where this is going?] In no time at all I was essentially bald, and it has taken weeks to get back to the point where I might be able to think about trimming it again. Which I will probably do tomorrow...

In the meantime, here is something I had meant to post on Thursday, for Old Times' Sake, though I don't see much HNT action taking place around me. Was that a seasonal thing? or am I skipping blogs I used to scan? Oh, well.

Hang in there.

And for God's sake, don't run off at the mouth like some people.


No comments:

Post a Comment